Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbye London

Let's pretend that I wrote this before I left London.
Things I miss:
The pasta.
The baguette sandwhiches.
The British accents.
The tube.
Living in one of the biggest, most exciting cities in the world.

Things I will not miss:
The exchange rate
The bad restaurant service
The lack of trash cans. I swear, that country does not believe in trash cans.
That's all. I miss everything else.











I am having major withdrawls. I want to go back, I miss London so much already! Back to real life now. I had no sense of time when I was there. I didn't know what day of the week it was or the date, and often what time it was. All I did was play and have fun and it was the best! And now I to what.. go back to real life? Not cool.
It was the best experience of my life. Thanks for reading my blog and I enjoyed sharing all my adventures with you. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment