Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wimbledon. Kind of......

Although the Wimbledon tournament isn't happening now, I still wanted to see it. So me and my friend Casmin went.  But we got lost. And got off at the wrong tube stop. So by the time we got there, it was closed.
And I wasn't even sure if the tennis courts we were looking at were the real official Wimbeldon courts, or if they were the tennis club courts.






Oh well. It was still cool to see.

That night we saw Pygmalion. It was starring Rupert Everett.




The next day, I went to Spitalfields. It was a market in a really cool part of town.







We went to a restaurant that had pizza from all over the world. Who knew they had pizza in Africa and Asia?



Casmin got Asian pizza.


The next day, we went to Henry VII's palace. It was really cool. We went to all his living quarters.



We got to wear cloaks around the palace. It made me feel like I was at Hogwarts.





I tried to take a picture in the grass tunnel. It didn't work out too well. Camille likes to photo bomb pictures.





I only have one day left in London. Next post will be sentimental. Prepare yourselves.









No comments:

Post a Comment