Thursday, May 26, 2011

Harrods and THE BEST CREPES IN THE WORLD

It's about time I did a blog post about food! There is a crepe place that is a little stand and it isn't exactly close to where I live, but it is so worth the trip. Oh my word. I have never experienced such goodness.


I got a ham and egg crepe, and it was SO GOOD. It was such a sad moment when it was gone. I almost cried. Not really. But it was still really, super super good.




                                     I finally made it to Harrods. It was a magical experience.




These are the Egyptian Stairs and they are really cool and really fancy.


With a creepy gold manequin at the top.



Everything in Harrods is so fancy, even the ceilings were cool.


Spitting image.


We got an ice cream sunday. We had to split it three ways to be able to afford it. It was really reallly super super good too. See that cup? Ya. Filled with chocolate sauce in an edible chocolate cup. Pretty much awesome.


I also went to Camden Market. It's a market that sells food and clothes and shoes and lots of things. I am getting so good at haggling. I can cut the price in half with my mad skills. So proud.



Let's not even talk about that I only have two weeks left. That's no good. I never want to leave!






2 comments:

  1. Crepes! Mmmmmm! This makes me and the baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica and I went to a pretty terrific Creperie in Montreal, Canada over 10 years ago- but I am sure that the very best crepes may be in France. It looks like you are having a blast. I am so glad.

    ReplyDelete